pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Challenge with a friend - Man Up!

So after last weeks challenge with Michele was so much fun we decided to give it another go!! This week she tried to be mean and make me use Washi Tape! (I have never used Washi tape in my life!) so as payback I chose an extra of Male!! She hates making mens cards! hehehe! I bet she makes the most fabulous card ever though! 

So for my card I used a scrap of paper left over from a card I will share shortly. The papers are from Funky Hands Funky Season CD which is £1 for the month of March! More on that later! 



So I added washi to adjacent corners, I diecut a moustache die and stamped a sentiment! All mounted on a 5x5 inch card blank!! So what do you think? 

Hop on over to see what Michele has created! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments mean a lot :)