pages

Monday 29 June 2015

Thankyou!

Morning back to share another card, this year I have mainly used images from Digistamp Boutique. I even dug out my copics and had a bit of a colour which I don't seem to get enough time for recently!

Anyway todays card well one of 3!  I used this cute bear image, coloured up with copics and I dig out some old Echo Park papers. The sentiment also comes with the image but the teachers name I printed. I added a flower, brad and some pearls.



This card I love, the image is again a sentiment from Digistamp Boutique, I kept it fairly simple adding some WOS pen to the heart at the bottom, and some jute butterflies. The papers are Simple Stories. 



And the last one for today, I used this lovely sentiment again, the pennants are a SU punch which I added some foam letters to to spell out teach. WOS pen added to the heart and 2 buttons with twine to finish. 




I would like to enter my cards into Digistamp Boutique monthly challenge

Thats all for today! 

Hope you like them 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments mean a lot :)