pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Funky Daze! Its all about the glasses!

Morning all, back with another project to share for Funky Hand! As we are still in April (just) my project is still using the Funky Daze CD which you can get here for just £1!!! 



My project for today I kept it simple. I dug out a die I hadn't used before. I printed out a couple of different sheets at the beginning of the month as I had printer issues and thought that might be the end for my not so little HP. I layered up the paper on black to make it stand out more, I added the die cut glasses and a sentiment. I then added a couple of small gems to the top of the glasses and then in the corners of the card.


Having had a bit of a desk tidy up I found a strip of paper (when I say strip it was less than 4 inches wide and not much longer!! I couldn't resist making a mans version of the above card, obviously without the gems and with an added moustache! 


Both of them together


Thats all for today! 

Thanks for looking! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments mean a lot :)