pages

Thursday 9 April 2015

Funky Hand - Funky Daze!

Morning all, back with my first Funky Hand project of the month!! This month the DT are all using one of the fabulous CD's which has been reduced in the shop for the whole month to just £1!! This months CD is Funky Daze!


Just look at all of these fab papers included on the disc!! You could literally be there for hours looking through and choosing which to use!! 


For my cards I went really CAS, this was after my printer packed up and Lou came to my rescue and filled in for me one day last week!! I managed to kick the printer and get it started again (for how long who knows!) I printed out some of the fab papers then had to figure out what to make!! I ended up with 2 of the cutest baby cards you ever did see! 


For my second card I did exactly the same as the first one but changed the papers around! 


The bottom of the elephants ear has been rolled slightly so it sticks out just enough to show.


Thats all for today! 

Tams xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments mean a lot :)