pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Challenge - Black Chevron, with a hint of pink & yellow!

So one of my old DT buddies MP sent me a message last week asking if I would be up for a challenge ... of course I agreed!! The challenge for this week was birthday, black chevron with a hint of pink and yellow!! 

I knew exactly what I was going to do! I dug out my MFT chevron die and got cracking!! The only problem with the chevron die and using so many colours is the waste!! .... but fear not, I made 3 cards and used up the waste! 







So there is my 3 cards!! Pop over to MP's blog to see what she has done! :D 

Chevron Die - MFT 
Controller die - MFT 
Sentiment Stamp - MFT 

Thats all for today! 

2 comments:

  1. Eeeekkkk, love the bright colors; adorable - all 3 (overachiever). LOL

    Thank you for playing fun & games with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards love the way you used the waste.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments mean a lot :)