pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Paper Creator!

Back to share a few more cards. The first 2 I made using the fabulous kit from Paper Creator. The kit I used is called Wendy's Bouquet which you can grab here for the bargain price of just £2! 

Everything is included in the kit apart from the flowers and ribbon which I added. I also cut some small numbers from the papers with my MFT dies. 


This card above is again using the same kit. Everything comes with the kit but the flowers, ribbon, charm and flower centres are all from my stash. I love this kit! 

You will receive:
 - A selection of 12x12 Papers
 - Coloured digi image
 - Topper in PNG format (approx 8 inches)
 - Sentiments in PNG format
 - Build A Topper Sheet - compatiable with Spellbinders Standard Cirles (approx 3 3/4 inch) & Grand Scalloped Dies (approx 4 5/8 inch).
 - Small toppers sheet
 - Large toppers sheet
 - Selection of paper bows



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments mean a lot :)