pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Its all a bit girly!!

Morning all! Time for another friendly challenge with Michele from Whimsical Creations! Remember to hop on over and have a look to see what Michele created here. We had a short break because life got in the way for us both but we are back .... and this week the challenge is GIRLY!! (Ugh!) 

So being such a good girl, I went all out and made this PINK card! Anyone who knows me knows I hate pink! 



I used a stamp that I had for christmas and hadn't yet inked up! Anya Treats. I coloured her with copics and used doodlebug papers. The flowers are punched with my EK retro flower punch and the sentiment is pink writing (might not see from the pic!) 

Thats all for this week! 

Watch this space for more fun and games with Michele! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments mean a lot :)