pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Tiny Ted!

Morning back to share a couple of cards I made for a recent order. 

I treated myself to a fab little decoupage kit called Tiny Ted. There are loads of different decoupage images in there but also on each page there is an extra which often only has 2 layers! I made this top card first using all of the layers, I teamed it with papers fro the same kit, added some jute ribbon and a die cut button with twine then added a nephew sentiment (Not in the pic!) 



This next card I used the same fab decoupage but just the extras which were on the same page as the set above. There is only 2 layers on this image but it still looks fab! I added a button, twine and stamped a Clearly Besotted sentiment onto kraft and added that too! 



2 real quick and easy cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments mean a lot :)